I started Celebrity Slim last October and have been off and on it since then.
I lost between 30-33 kilos in it and have maintained that weight loss since May this year.
I think it's time to complete this weight loss "journey" once and for all and get myself to the healthy BMI range. To do so I need to lose another 15 kilos.
Whether I choose to keep going from there, I'll decide later on. However, 15 kilos will bring me to around 70-71 kilos, which is what I'm hoping for.
I'll definitely post on here weekly, every Monday, with a photo of me taken in an outfit I want to fit into by the end of this. It'll be tight at first but let's hope it'll loosen soon!
I'll also post my daily food intake and any exercise I plan to do.
Enjoy guys :D
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sarah,
I've seen how well you've done up to this point and I know you're going to achieve your goal for this challenge (as we all are!)
I love the socks hehe I do that all the time.
Thank you so much!
I think that after 30 kilos, I know what needs to get done, now just gotta get on with it, no piss farting around.
We'll get there, you'll see.
Post a Comment