Sunday, September 14, 2008

Food and exercise diary 14/9/08

Breakfast: Choc Celebrity Slim shake
Snack: Strawberries and yogurt
Lunch: Steak and mashed cauliflower
Snack: Half CS berry fudge bar
Dinner: Choc Mint Celebrity Slim shake
Snack: Half CS berry fudge bar (EDIT: Actually had a fair bit of Cad lite choc, because I really need to take a shit. I figure the whole laxative effect thing might be good for me!)

I like to plan my meals out :P

Already had 3 litres of water, will try for a litre or more.


Did some wiifit, and some arm exercises too.

2 comments:

fallenangel said...

How cool !!!

I love jayden

You are doing fantastic chick

I am sooooooooo proud of you

Princess Sparkles said...

Jayden's just a perv who wants to see me with little to no clothes on. Thing with him is, once I have said bikini, he will then go, OH I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T WEAR IT IT MEANS YOU HATE ME AND YOU HATE IT which translates to: please wear it because I'm horny and I want to look at your ass.