So I weighed in today at 83.9 kilos.
Not bad at all if I must say!
I think I'll get to below my goal at this point. Who knows, may start skimming the high 60's! Let's not get too ahead of ourselves of course but you know, gotta have some hope and all.
I know today is picture day, and don't worry said pictures will come, just not til tonight. I just couldn't wake up this morning for Jayden to take them.
The one issue with said tablets is they really hype you up so you can't fall asleep. When I finally do fall asleep it's one of those deep sleeps where you take 5 hours to recover. And having Coco (my German Shepherd) sneak in and fall asleep on me didn't help much! I woke up to her lying on top of me so I gave her a cuddle and put her at the end of the bed (ok pushed her with my legs, she's too heavy to just "put" somewhere!) and that of course caused sleeplessness because now that I knew subconsciously where she was lying, I wanted to put my legs there!
It took me 2 years getting used to sharing a bed with Jayden so I guess poor Coco needs to learn that mummy can't stand much more sleeplessness!
She has her own "room" (haha the guest room is Coco's bedroom) so she really only comes in for cuddles when the door is open.
Why I'm crapping on about my dog, I don't know.
ANYWAYS as part of this whole weight loss commercial stuff, we get a bunch of free shit. In fact we never have to pay for CS again. This makes me a right happy chappy, as I really thought 4 bucks a CS bar was a rip. Now I have 50 sitting in my cupboard. Jayden keeps stealing them. I told him to fuck off, if he wants to be skinny to not eat my bars and salt and vinegar chips at the same time! Needless to say, the bars have been relegated to a secret spot now.
Anyway, I'll have a picture up later, doubt there'll be much of a differenhce but I did have a 2.2 kilo loss this week so who knows!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done on your weight loss and on being a star. Just one question do you have socks on that match on the add lol.
Post a Comment