Still doing great, going great guns.
I shouldn't be so surprised seeing I did this thing for a good 8 months non stop but for some reason I am. I started CS properly the first time around this time last year and I guess it just kind of brings back all these nostalgic feelings, that one year ago I was sitting on my bed, typing away in some random blog about how fat I was and how gross I felt.
Now I sit, on the same bed, different house, different blog...and 30 kilos lighter.
As I wrote before, I thought I'd be over the moon reaching 30 kilos lost. And now it's not enough. No point stopping halfway through a journey, otherwise....you won't get to where you're going!
Although I think I'm a fair bit over halfway (I think another 3o kilos lost would make me disappear!) I still feel that this journey isn't over.
One of my major motivators is a special promise, a pact, a special friend of mine and I have made. That keeps me going. Another major motivator is that my husband has promised to purchase me a bikini I've had my eye on for a while when I reach under 80 kilos. I probably will have to work a bit harder to wear it, obviously, not as soon as I reach 79 kilos, but he said he hopes that I'll FINALLY push through that 80 kilo barrier like I've been wanting to.
Who knows, maybe by the end of September I'll get there?
One can only hope, right?
Will post my food journal later :D
I might be well enough to go gym tomorrow. Not needing to use the valium anymore so the antidepressants are kicking in.
Anxiety is one of the worst things to deal with and if I have that under control, then my whole life will be complete. If I can eat well, I should be able to think well, right?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment